Optimus II screen

Cal63

Hi,

I have seen some negative comments on the net regarding the basic Clevo screen in which they refer to it's lack of brightness / poor contrast. Is the Optimus II screen the one they are talking about, or does the Optimus have an upgraded version?

At present I have a Sony FW with a 1600 * 900 screen. This does not get good reviews, but I have always been happy with it. If by chance someone has seen / owned the Sony and could compare the Optimus one with it that would be great, if not could you just give your views on the screen on the Optimus.

Thanks

Cal63

Can anyone give their opinions in the next few hours on the Opimus II or / and the Vortex II as I need to make a choice today.

Thanks

MrShteeeve

ive received my optimus today and i really dont see what all the fuss is about, i find the screen absolutely fine!

Cal63

Thank you for your time.

Well that's exactly what I thought it would be, but I just wanted to be sure.

MrShteeeve

That's quite alright :), i like to think myself having quite the keen eye for detail and colour problems, but i really cant fault the screen, it's very clear, contrast is fine as well, the only place it lacks is the viewing angle looking down on the screen from a height, every other angle is fine :)