Optimus IV Trackpad Buttons Not Working At All!!

I've just set up my Optimus IV laptop and it's been flawless other than the fact that the trackpad buttons aren't working at all. I've looked on the forums and apparently installing the supplied driver disk fixed the problem. Unfortunately, on windows 8, the disk says 'This OS is not supported!'. I've looked on the Clevo website (Clevo being the manufacturer of the laptop case) and there aren't any drivers what so ever :(

If someone could please help me in any way that would be great. Shame because this laptop has been utterly faultless so far!

Pagey

Bright Spark
Firstly you'll find the Clevo drivers for the Optimus IV here.

The model numbers for the Optimus IV 15"/17" versions are: "W35xET/W37xET". Both Win8 and Win7 versions are in there.

As a sidenote: Check all "ELAN Pointing Device" settings, there are mindboggling amount especially for a trackpad. If you right click the trackpad icon in the notification area the Mouse Properties will pop up, you will need to select the "ELAN" tab. Once there you will need to click the "Options" button, from there you have all your settings for the trackpad.

Check and see if the Buttons are actually enabled in the settings there.