Optimus XI chassis

daveeb

Enthusiast
Hi all

Does anybody know the chassis that the above uses please, just so I can forensically research as I like to do.

Many thanks ;)

daveeb

Enthusiast
If you proceed on a configuration and go post to forum, it states it at the bottom of the quote.
Yes thanks SpyderTracks, I'd noticed a few posts where the chassis was stated in the quote, however I did as you suggested and it still doesn't state the chassis. It does however add an adata 2.5" drive as a storage drive which I didn't order (as 2.5" drives aren't allowed for an AMD configuration in the Optimus) ! And to add to (my) confusion I can order two kettle leads but only one 150W power supply, but i'm digressing now.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes thanks SpyderTracks, I'd noticed a few posts where the chassis was stated in the quote, however I did as you suggested and it still doesn't state the chassis. It does however add an adata 2.5" drive as a storage drive which I didn't order (as 2.5" drives aren't allowed for an AMD configuration in the Optimus) ! And to add to (my) confusion I can order two kettle leads but only one 150W power supply, but i'm digressing now.
Sorry, not really following?

It does state the chassis number in the quotes, but you have to select post to forum, otherwise it won't.

Can you post the output of a new quote you generate, doesn't have to be anything in particular.

Last edited:

daveeb

Enthusiast
Sorry, not really following?

It does state the chassis number in the quotes, but you have to select post to forum, otherwise it won't.

Can you post the output of a new quote you generate, doesn't have to be anything in particular.

Chassis
TongFang GK7NP5R (4GB GTX-1650, R7-4800H, 120Hz, Blank KB) (y)

It does indeed (today) but didn't do that last night and I definitely selected post to forum. The configurator is still playing a bit strange this afternoon and added the adata 2.5"SSD under the first storage drive option again, lt still won't let me order more than one power supply.
I think it's time for a call to them. Thanks for help.

Last edited:

daveeb

Enthusiast
Yes, it was the Intel version. My apologies...I didn't notice the AMD part of the discussion :oops: I've removed my post to avoid confusion for anyone else reading it
No probs, to be fair I didn't actually specify that in my original post so you weren't wrong. Thanks for input (y)