Mitchell

Case
ANTEC NINE HUNDRED TWO - UK, The Ultimate Gaming Case, Evolved
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-950 (3.06GHz) 4.8GTs/8MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® P6X58D-E: DDR3, USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, 3-Way SLI
Memory (RAM)
6GB KINGSTON HYPER-X TRI-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (3 x 2GB KIT)
Graphics Card
2GB ATI RADEON™ HD 5970 PCI EXPRESS - DirectX® 11, Eyefinity 3 Capable
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
120GB OCZ VERTEX 2 SATA II 2.5" SSD (upto 285MB/sR | 275MB/sW)
2nd Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD10EARS, SATA 3 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
12x BLU-RAY ROM DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£48)
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
CORSAIR 1000W PRO SERIES (HX1000) 80+ MODULAR PSU (£169)
Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD (£19)
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE
Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 9 to 13 working days
Quantity

I ordered some speakers with it also, just the £19 ones. Nothing special. I'll post pictures when it arrives!

Last edited:

Teaz

Godlike
Nice Build! Please have some pics up once you get ur build! would like some to see what the Antec case is really like aswel aswel as the part :p

Mitchell

That's the bit I'm most worried about haha. I'm really hoping the case isn't too big and ugly. All custom built PCs seem to have really ugly designs to them, I just want something sleek, but the plain coloured ones are also pretty expensive and larger! haha, it's not just this site either. No matter where I look they all seem to be the same!

We shall see however, I'm super excited to get it home. This PC seems to be dying on me already, only had it a year and a bit. Note to all, never buy from Acer. I also need to give credit to Phoenix as he pretty much picked it all out for me :D

Last edited:

Teaz

Godlike
haha, im quite intrested in the antec case myself but heard its got quite the small compact space so was pretty worried myself. only took intrested in it for the blue led lights and its shape lol but the inside i was just wondering if it was tidy or not since the images on the config menu was soo small which left me thinking quite alot lol

Mitchell

Just entered pre-production! Super excited. With some luck it will get here just after new years!

Freeley

I'm envious! - probably going to have to wait a month for mesh to refund my money before i can order mine.

Mitchell

Ah, today has cheered me right up. I woke up and my PC had moved into Testing and it's just now moved into Quality Control. Awesome! Seeing as I ordered at such a busy time I was expecting it to take a lot longer than this. I'm impressed.

Jose

hehe, Im right with ya!! Very pleasent surprise to open my email this morning and seing that!
Got the same case as well!
Your spec is holy smexy though!
Hope you get yours soon!

Mitchell

Sorry I've been late with the pictures. I was busy installing and downloading all my stuff onto my new PC! Plus work which threw me off, but like I promised!

SAM_0187.jpg

SAM_0188.jpg

SAM_0189.jpg

SAM_0190.jpg

One problem though. I've lost my wallet (it's in the house somewhere) and it's got my debit card and stuff in there. I wanted to buy an antivrius software (bitdefender most likely) but I can't now! Anyone have a good idea of a free replacement until I sort myself out haha.

JSG10

Expert
Great looking rig.
Don't bother buying ANY anti-virus software. Get yourself along to Microsofts website and download their fairly new Microsoft Security Essentials (MSE) use that along with the inbuilt Windows Firewall and it'll be perfectly adequate :) Never had a problem with it, doesn't hog system resources and is FREE! A lot of people on here use it now :)