Ordering Times

gavcor

Bronze Level Poster
Hi Guys

Im quite eager to get my new machine as is everyone else lol. I went onto the site to fast track my order however im being told that the following items arnt in stock.

PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING CASE
ASUS® P6X58D-E: DDR3, USB 3.0, SATA 6.0GB/s, 3-Way SLI
1.5TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1502FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

What i want to know is if i can find out how long these items will take before being delivered. I dont really want to pay an additional £170 to have the items replaced so just wanted an idea of when id be able to re-apply for fast track option.

Thanks in advance

stegor

Bright Spark
Yeah, I wouldn't mind an answer to this too. When I tried fastrack, the graphics card and SSD are both out of stock. What worries me is it may be several weeks to get back in stock.
Might be useful if you could tick a box on the website "Only show items for immediate shipping" or something like that, which filters the selections.

Anyone agree?

iLouis

I would recommend you simply call PCS in business hours to ask when they will be getting new stock, of you particular components, in. I doubt that any components will take "several weeks to get in" however if you are worried then just call.

stegor

Bright Spark
You were right iLouis - components came in stock, ordered and built already (paid the extra) !! Great stuff so far - hope it continues.