Ordering without Graphics Card

Keeble

Hi!

Not sure if this was the right place to post but I'd thought I'd see if anyone would have a rough estimate in time for a desktop build to be ready without a graphics card being ordered?

Thanks

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi!

Not sure if this was the right place to post but I'd thought I'd see if anyone would have a rough estimate in time for a desktop build to be ready without a graphics card being ordered?

Thanks
It should give you a rough estimate at the bottom of the configuration page! It's currently 10-12 working days, before you're build is built then the rest of the process (testing, dispatch etc) normally takes less than a week. depending on if it's built near a weekend or not
1614358357544.png

Keeble

@JUNI0R - Ok thanks, my order is currently on 9 days pre production but I've managed to secure a GPU so going to amend later. I think it was 15-18 days when I ordered so would I expect it to be ready at that time?

Bigfoot

Grand Master
It will depend on whether any of your components are out of stock and if you have a pre-order CPU. On my account it shows that 70% of desktop PCs are being dispatched within 28 days and the average is just over 22 days.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It should give you a rough estimate at the bottom of the configuration page! It's currently 10-12 working days, before you're build is built then the rest of the process (testing, dispatch etc) normally takes less than a week. depending on if it's built near a weekend or not View attachment 22883
Those aren’t accurate at the moment, the stock systems can’t keep up with the current situation so it should be entirely disregarded.