Original packaging for return doesn’t include instapak protection foam

dyllom

I ordered original packaging from PCS to send my pc back but they did not include a cover to put over the pc as they request and also did not include the instapak protection foam to put inside. I’m not sure if this is a mistake or if I can still send my pc back with the boxes they have gave me as DPD are due to collect it on Friday. I don’t want any damage to be my fault that’s why I am writing this post just incase.

Harag

Gold Level Poster
Sorry to hijack, you said you ordered original packaging from PCS to send the PC back. Did this cost anything? and how did you order it. I've just got mine other week but the better half is wanting to throw the box away as it takes up a lot of room in our small flat.

steaky360

I ordered original packaging from PCS to send my pc back but they did not include a cover to put over the pc as they request and also did not include the instapak protection foam to put inside. I’m not sure if this is a mistake or if I can still send my pc back with the boxes they have gave me as DPD are due to collect it on Friday. I don’t want any damage to be my fault that’s why I am writing this post just incase.
I'd phone PCS to discuss for a definite answer.

But in my opinion, ultimately if you've re-purchased the original packaging (assuming because you don't have access to yours anymore) then whatever they send you should be suitable.

Sorry to hijack, you said you ordered original packaging from PCS to send the PC back. Did this cost anything? and how did you order it. I've just got mine other week but the better half is wanting to throw the box away as it takes up a lot of room in our small flat.
If the OP has been sent replacement packaging (which is something PCS offer) there is a charge associated with this (I don't know how much it is). You can request replacement packaging from PCS by getting in touch with them.