Paradox

Ash_

Master Poster
Not sure if anyone else plays Paradox games...

7+ years on i am still smashing EU4, but what i really want is... Vic3.

HOI is just too small of a period. Imperator is too repetitive and CK3, i just can’t get into it properly.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Not sure if anyone else plays Paradox games...

7+ years on i am still smashing EU4, but what i really want is... Vic3.

HOI is just too small of a period. Imperator is too repetitive and CK3, i just can’t get into it properly.
Vic3 is just a fever dream. We'll get Half-Life 3 before Vic3 I reckon!

ColEyt

Gold Level Poster
I've always liked the CK games, even if I'm not very good at them.

Only briefly tried one of the EU games (not sure what version) but it didnt grab my attention enough for me to persevere, and that's probably why I couldnt get into HOI much either.

Also played King Arthur Role Playing Game, which was a semi decent attempt at cashing in on the older Total War Games, before they went all fancy graphics

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Magicka is my favourite Paradox published game, that one is just stupid fun.

I believe they also published the original Mount & Blade which is great

Ash_

Master Poster
I was initially a fan of the system of DLC’s. So i got the game in 2013 and just constantly updating it. But it is now clear... they are releasing half completed games and will release the rest in DLC’s, or sub to their dlc service.

I do think EU4 is their best game, I absolutely loved it, it is just clearly at the end of it’s lifecycle now and VIC3 is the dream we all have

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I know right! I’m so excited 🤣
tenor.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
18 months on (darn this is an old old thread to bring back to life!), but Victoria 3 is finally out!

I've bought a lot recently though, so it'll stay on the wishlist for a while yet!