parity circuit failure

bozzerz

hello everyone. i have had my pcs PC for about 2 weeks now and it has worked perfectly for that time until this morning. last night, i left my PC on so that i could download destiny 2. i woke up to it still on and beeping 2 times every so often. i have done some research about what this could mean and it appears that it is parity circuit failure. my first instinct was to check my ram sticks one at a time but the PC still beeps regardless. my PC still runs and i haven't had any issues with the performance. i'm just trying to find out why tf it is beeping. i haven't ran any games yet. can anyone help me out with what i can do to find out the issue and if i need to send back any components to pcs. thanks, Boz.
1608990273035.png

Bhuna50

Author Level
Can you copy the spec from your order page and put it up rather than speccy. Will help the experts know the entire system they’re looking at then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Do these beeps happen only on startup or do they happen whilst Windows is running normally?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
They also happen when when it is running.
In that case it may be a temperature warning. Download HWMonitor and post a screen shot of the temperatures both at idle and when under full load.

The 'parity circuit failure' error you Googled is relevant only if two beeps happen immediately on boot.

bozzerz

nvm. I left it on idle in my room for a bit while i went for a walk and came back and it has stopped beeping. thank you for that as it really got me worried for my pc. much love!

Bhuna50

Author Level
@ubuysa will know more but an idle 70 degrees seems hot to me and one of those (I think it’s) threads /core readings shoots up into the 90s??

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
@ubuysa will know more but an idle 70 degrees seems hot to me and one of those (I think it’s) threads /core readings shoots up into the 90s??

Some of those TMPINx sensors are often not actually present or connected and the tools report erroneous numbers.

The CPU temps are warmer that I'd like for a PC that's idle. What are the temps like when it's under a heavy load?

bozzerz

Some of those TMPINx sensors are often not actually present or connected and the tools report erroneous numbers.

The CPU temps are warmer that I'd like for a PC that's idle. What are the temps like when it's under a heavy load?
ill test it now playing some mw

bozzerz

1609001107002.png

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If that is under the heaviest load you can generate then it's not overheating.

It must be something else then, so let's eliminate the easy stuff first....

1. Open an elevated command prompt and enter the command sfc /scannow. If it reports errors found and corrected then reboot.

2. Open the Control Panel (Settings > Windows System > Control Panel) In the search box at top right type Troubleshooting (you'll only need to type Troub) and then click the Troubleshooting entry you'll see at the top. Click View All in the menu on the left and then click System Maintenance from the list of troubleshooters. Click the Next button and when it suggests you run the troubleshooter in Administrator mode click that. Allow the troubleshooter to run to completion and then reboot.

3. If you have a wireless mouse or keyboard replace or recharge the batteries.

See whether they help.....