Passmark benchmarks

GoldenBen

Hi guys, I just ran a benchmark test and got some good scores, apart from my hard drive score, which was 625. I have a hybrid drive installed and wondered if anyone thought that sounded right? Thanks

steaky360

Might be easier to help if we knew what benchmark you were running, what the rest of your scores were and what your system's specs are :)

steaky360

I suspect its because you're only running a hybrid drive, its not quite the same as a fully fledged SSD being the main 'boot' drive. Nothing to worry about :)

Didn't realise the clue was in the title of the thread :)

GoldenBen

haha ye it's all good, i'll probably upgrade to an SSD in the future at some point, but my load times seem to be good enough to me

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Yea it'll be the SSD unfortunately mate. I know Windows Experience Scores don't count for much but mine was 5.6 when I just had my Caviar Black. Everything was 7.6+ apart from the hard drive which brought my score down. Installed my SSD last weekend (not just to get a better score by the way!) and it shot straight up to 7.9 which took my overall score up to like 7.6.

I wouldn't worry too much, if your PC is performing decently then ignore benchmarks :)