Pay By Finance

Leandro

Can’t see that option
955D218E-F116-4895-9086-2938DD6BE495.png

Dylanguard01

I'm not sure what you mean. Pay by Finance you apply for X Amount, a Credit Search is done. If approved Hitachi send you a credit agreement to E-sign, the order then goes to PCS for building.

When your Finance agreement goes live (when you take delivery of goods) you can log onto your Hitachi account and pay as often as little as you like, as long as it is paid before 12 months it is interest free.

Example, you take finance for £1000, you can make 10 monthly instalments of £100, and you are clear (£30 admin fee for clearing early, worth it) or you can make two instalments of £500 etc etc.

That is how my Finance agreement worked.
Hi, sorry, call me stupid but how do u log into your hitachi account? I don’t remember making one with them.

steaky360

Hi, sorry, call me stupid but how do u log into your hitachi account? I don’t remember making one with them.
As @SpyderTracks said you may have received something already or you may need to register an online account with Hitachi, you'll have some kind of finance agreement documentation (email most likely) with a reference number that you can use when registering to link your current agreement to your hitachi login.

ASHENTI

Silver Level Poster
Shortly will be getting a new build from PCS. Quick question on the finance. My last build my payments started from the date I took delivery, is this still the case or have the long build times altered this?? For example if I order this week but don't get the PC until for example June do my payments start in June or will they start now? Thanks for the advice.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Shortly will be getting a new build from PCS. Quick question on the finance. My last build my payments started from the date I took delivery, is this still the case or have the long build times altered this?? For example if I order this week but don't get the PC until for example June do my payments start in June or will they start now? Thanks for the advice.
They start when the PC is shipped.

A L-pc

Have you looked at alternative finance options?

I was originally going to use 50% finance but worked out the payments over the term would amount to over 100% of loan. ie £500 loan £1100 in repayments.

Changed to paying all on one credit card and transferring 50% to another with interest free period.

There are a number of credit cards that offer long interest free periods.

eb101

What happens if you don't pay in the 12 months? Can you still pay off the full amount after the 12 months in one go (obviously with the additional interest accumulated at the time)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
What happens if you don't pay in the 12 months? Can you still pay off the full amount after the 12 months in one go (obviously with the additional interest accumulated at the time)
You can pay off the balance at any time or make overpayments I believe, obviously you'd pay the additional interest incurred, but yes, you're free to settle the account at any time you like.