PC Building Simulator - a thing of beauty!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've long championed PC Building Simulator as a game everybody on here should own - I tried giving away my spare copy of the game through the game giveaway thread for long enough!

The most recent update for the game is a prime example of why people should give it a go - it contains water-cooled GPUs that are fairly highly in demand in real life, and this game is probably your best bet at getting your hands on one. Have a look at the EVGA 3090:
64f004970df2d0d6fc2010fd9cd82dc3fcd2b414.jpg

And the 6900XT:
7b67f0578d12c78e8018ffa3f19ece8ad89550f5.jpg

The developer has also announced a partnership with Acer, so you can now get your hands on Predator monitors, something else that is pretty much impossible to do in real life - the XB273K:
8674e0caaad5dc7f4a95dc797895b27c5a6ade99.png

rouchie

Rising Star
It is a very addictive game, I am almost tempted to pick up some of the DLC but not sure it will add anything apart from aesthetics?? Unless some one can advise differently?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
It is a very addictive game, I am almost tempted to pick up some of the DLC but not sure it will add anything apart from aesthetics?? Unless some one can advise differently?
Most of the DLC are purely cosmetc - new workshops, new case designs, etc) and I guess are there purely to support the developer, but the Esports DLC adds a whole new mode with new gameplay. If you're wanting a new experience from DLC, Esports is the way to go.

loso64

this is the type of game i cant see myself buying, but if i ever got it in a bundle or from someone i would definitely play it :D

rouchie

Rising Star
Most of the DLC are purely cosmetc - new workshops, new case designs, etc) and I guess are there purely to support the developer, but the Esports DLC adds a whole new mode with new gameplay. If you're wanting a new experience from DLC, Esports is the way to go.
I bought the e-sports dlc which is a good bit of fun!

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've long championed PC Building Simulator as a game everybody on here should own - I tried giving away my spare copy of the game through the game giveaway thread for long enough!

The most recent update for the game is a prime example of why people should give it a go - it contains water-cooled GPUs that are fairly highly in demand in real life, and this game is probably your best bet at getting your hands on one. Have a look at the EVGA 3090:
64f004970df2d0d6fc2010fd9cd82dc3fcd2b414.jpg

And the 6900XT:
7b67f0578d12c78e8018ffa3f19ece8ad89550f5.jpg

The developer has also announced a partnership with Acer, so you can now get your hands on Predator monitors, something else that is pretty much impossible to do in real life - the XB273K:
8674e0caaad5dc7f4a95dc797895b27c5a6ade99.png
Have played this game a bit and enjoy it a lot! I'd recommend anyone pick it up that's vaguely interested in PC's. You'll learn how to build a PC much more effectively from a YouTube video but the game is definetly a laugh!

I tried giving away my spare copy of the game through the game giveaway thread for long enough!
I was the one that took it from your hands ;) Best free game I've ever recieved 😂

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
This game is officially taking over my hard drive!

The latest update has added a range of in-game 3080Ti models as well as other hardware. The most powerful PC possible is now more powerful than me own - bad times!