PC Game Deals!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
EA have a developer sale at the moment and there's a Bioware collection that is 90% off. It includes the Dragon Age trilogy and the four Mass Effect games for £16.54 which is quite frankly a bit daft. Mass Effect Legendary Edition is worth more than that on its own, so getting the other games is a hell of a bonus!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
EA have a developer sale at the moment and there's a Bioware collection that is 90% off. It includes the Dragon Age trilogy and the four Mass Effect games for £16.54 which is quite frankly a bit daft. Mass Effect Legendary Edition is worth more than that on its own, so getting the other games is a hell of a bonus!

great deal that

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
For those that don't like/aren't interested in Dragon Age, there is a bundle with ME:LE and the Dead Space Trilogy for £17.12

I have two game pre-orders next week (I know, I know). I pre-ordered System Shock several lifetimes ago, but the delays have been pretty bad. I'm still half expecting a further delay, but as my pre-order was made more than 6 months ago, Steam won't do anything about it. Sucks, but it is what it is.

I've played the Street Fighter 6 demo and have read quite a few of the extended hands-on sessions that reviewers have done and I'm quite excited for the game. Capcom typically don't drop the ball, and fix problems very quickly on the rare occasions they do, so I'm happy with that pre-order.

As a result of two new games next week, I really shouldn't buy the Dead Space trilogy, but I don't have the Lord of Steam nickname for no reason!

391e7727-9946-46cc-ada0-b1c9581a61ac_text.gif

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
out of purely interest, how many hrs does the lord play in an average week?
It varies depending on what I have going on, but probably 20 to 25 hours per week these days - gaming is my main hobby. A few days back was my 17th anniversary on Steam and SteamDB informs me that I have a total of 31,818 hours of play in that time. That would be an average of around 36 hours per week, but I did used to game a lot more when I was younger.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
It varies depending on what I have going on, but probably 20 to 25 hours per week these days - gaming is my main hobby. A few days back was my 17th anniversary on Steam and SteamDB informs me that I have a total of 31,818 hours of play in that time. That would be an average of around 36 hours per week, but I did used to game a lot more when I was younger.

yeah well, i have you know

I play less than that.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
until 2nd June 2023

Until 8th june 2023

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
until 2nd June 2023

Until 8th june 2023

That Hue looks rather good, not seen that before

Scott