medal of honor reboot

pay above the average and get

battlefield 3
sims 3 plus starter pack

and they're all individual keys

Last edited:

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Hats off to EA for not taking any cut either!

akzV8Wu.png

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Its a pretty fine deal, gonna have to get it, will have a couple of MP games that I can play with people on my second PC haha :D

and the charity idea was good too, some of my faith in EA has been restored by doing this

Last edited:

ThomasM

Hmm, when i did it, i just used the already redeemed steam key, from his game library is selected the game and 'view product key' and used it :)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Apparently it locks out the code for the other service once you have opened the code for one of the services, but i havent tried yet

Oh right; well I checked the CD-Keys and they aren't the same so without actually trying my initial thoughts would be it would work although I could be wrong.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yeh I got that when I tried.

Imagine there is about 100k people trying to add the cheap ass Dead Space 3 they just bought :D

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Oh right; well I checked the CD-Keys and they aren't the same so without actually trying my initial thoughts would be it would work although I could be wrong.

They obviously aren't the same, what I mean is that once one code is redeemed the code for the other service is disabled but apparently it isn't which is great, we get 2 copies for some games, for people that want that haha