PC Game Deals!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Talking of The Thing, check out this amazing Halloween costume someone made for their husky!

EIT3YMvWsAANTxT.jpg

D

Deleted member 41971

epic free games as of 4pm oct 29th - Nov 5th 2020

Blair witch
Ghostbusters remastered (y)

and really good deals on far cry games on steam, I think ends 2nd Nov 2020

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoped Badger

Silver Level Poster
If anyone has not played it (is there anyone?).

The Witcher GoTY edition is £10

I actually haven't. (I know, right! 🤯)

But I have now bought it, and I'm sure it'll look, and run, like a dream when my new rig arrives. Thanks for the heads up. (y)

Gavras

Master Poster

But I have now bought it, and I'm sure it'll look, and run, like a dream when my new rig arrives. Thanks for the heads up. (y)
It is a game from May 2015 that is consistently in every best games of the year / top ten games.

Also if that was not enough, it is getting an update soon (ray tracing etc), which is free to those that already own in it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It is a game from May 2015 that is consistently in every best games of the year / top ten games.

Also if that was not enough, it is getting an update soon (ray tracing etc), which is free to those that already own in it.

CDProject Red (delays excluded) continually proving themselves as one of the top studios!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

I've not played it, because running the game as far as the main menu screen makes my laptop hit 80-odd degrees - damn you 8700K!

I do own it though, so it's yet another game I'll be playing once I get the new rig.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I actually bought it last year on offer, GOTY edition too. I played it a bit but I need to devote some proper time to it. I'm just wondering if the genre really isn't my bag. I tried RDR2 and I'm not really feeling it either. Feels quite similar in the mechanics/premise with different characters and scenery.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I actually bought it last year on offer, GOTY edition too. I played it a bit but I need to devote some proper time to it. I'm just wondering if the genre really isn't my bag. I tried RDR2 and I'm not really feeling it either. Feels quite similar in the mechanics/premise with different characters and scenery.
I had it around launch and GOG did an offer where they upgraded anyone who had the original to the GOTY edition once it was released.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Picked up No-Limits 2 in the sale. Been keeping my eye on it for a while, purely for playing around in Roller-Coasters in VR.

To my surprise it just so happens to be one of the supported games for the Simrig.

I cannot even begin to explain just how big the grin was on my face. I'm in the livingroom myself and I was laughing out loud at being thrown around a rollercoaster. Not quite the Gs you will feel on the real thing but it's soooooo close that the fun factor is through the roof!

Interestingly it pushes my 2080 to its limits on minimum settings on some tracks.

I'm still grinning haha.