PC Game Deals!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
One of these would be epic.

That looks pretty rough to be honest. The plane was wildly inaccurate, he didn't even go upside down once :ROFLMAO:

Would need all the hardware in the ball too, which would be tricky I imagine.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Anyone here played Snowrunner? It’s in the Epic Games Halloween sale and I think I like the premise but I’d be interested to hear from anyone who’s got experience with it 👍

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Have you played Euro Truck Simulator? I haven't played Snowrunner but ETS2 I've played a ton of. It's actually really therapeutic.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Have you played Euro Truck Simulator? I haven't played Snowrunner but ETS2 I've played a ton of. It's actually really therapeutic.
I’m a massive ETS2 and ATS nerd! Got a lovely set up for it with wheel, pedals, shifter and head tracking. It’s so much more immersive too now that I’ve joined the ultrawide monitor club 😁

That’s why I was looking at Snowrunner, it’s only about £24 in the sale so I might give it a go.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Would anyone like a years free membership to GeForce Now? I’ve just had a code emailed through thanks to my 3070 purchase but I can’t see me getting the full benefit of having it. Let me know if you’re interested 👍

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This weeks' offering from Epic is... something I've never heard of! The Textorcist. Looks like random fun...

But the big news is that next week they're offering up Elite Dangerous for free! As a kid I watched my dad pump hours and hours into Elite on the BBC Micro so I'm definitely going to pick that up.

Gavras

Master Poster
This weeks' offering from Epic is... something I've never heard of! The Textorcist. Looks like random fun...

But the big news is that next week they're offering up Elite Dangerous for free! As a kid I watched my dad pump hours and hours into Elite on the BBC Micro so I'm definitely going to pick that up.
That’s a really good deal on Elite Dangerous, ED now has Horizons with it for free.

Also Odyssey is the next big release early next year.

Also looks like Federation and Empire are heading to war.

(Currently cleaning my Fed Corvette ready for war).

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I love the look (and sheer scale - it's a damn big galaxy in there!) of Elite Dangerous, but as a mostly single player gamer, an MMO is kinda wasted on me.

Gavras

Master Poster
I love the look (and sheer scale - it's a damn big galaxy in there!) of Elite Dangerous, but as a mostly single player gamer, an MMO is kinda wasted on me.
You can play PvE or PVP or Private group.

I tend to play Solo but we also have a couple Private Groups.

so even if a solo player, play on your own against bots, aliens and depth of space.

you can totally ignore the MMO side of things.

FerrariVie

Super Star

Thursday's here! I'm going to give it a try today, let's see if I end up enjoying it or not. I'm more of a solo player as well, but I'll try to follow @Gavras advice (y)

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Thursday's here! I'm going to give it a try today, let's see if I end up enjoying it or not. I'm more of a solo player as well, but I'll try to follow @Gavras advice (y)
Yep, that's the first thing I'm going to when I get home. Kiss Mrs Cooper? Nope! Pet the cat? Naaaaaa!

I may be asked to sleep on the sofa with such an attitude. But my PC's in the living room so it may be an all nighter :D

Gavras

Master Poster
Elite dangerous is being downloaded and installed as i type this :D :ROFLMAO:(y)
It is huge as in the game.

Odyssey will be a huge game changer, being able to enter stations on foot, explore planets on foot - Shoot people and Aliens.

Stick to Solo and you can’t go wrong, or you may find people at work have it and you can have your own group and avoid the big bad player versus player thing.

A decent joystick helps as missiles, shields, engine, weapons, lasers, multi cannons do need managed, fired etc.

there are some good guides online.

it can be hard deciding where to start, mining, hauling passengers, bounty hunting, just doing missions - but then what missions lol.

Then of course... there is Elite on VR which is supposed to be one of best games to play.