PC Game Deals!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
this game looks pretty cool, on offer until 8th feb

You are a traveling painter, exploring the island of Eastshade. Capture the world on canvas using your artist’s easel. Talk to the inhabitants to learn about their lives. Make friends and help those in need. Discover mysteries and uncover secrets about the land. Surmount natural impasses to reach forgotten places. Experience how your actions impact the world around you.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Steam Next Fest is on with a lot of new and upcoming games being showcased. It's mostly smaller stuff and many games have demos so you can give them a go to see if they might be of interest. I usually end up adding quite a few games to my wishlist during these events!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Steam Next Fest is on with a lot of new and upcoming games being showcased. It's mostly smaller stuff and many games have demos so you can give them a go to see if they might be of interest. I usually end up adding quite a few games to my wishlist during these events!

how big is your wishlist now

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
and how big is the owned collection
Obviously, we're talking video games and so there's only one way to get across big numbers when it comes to video games!

images

I'm sure you're aware of the meme, but in reality, I'm about a third of the way to the meme!

I've added about 150 games to the wishlist that caught my eye in the Next Fest and so have been working my way through the demos. I've got rid of quite a few games already that looked interesting, but were just not doing it for me. I'll start a new thread later with some of my picks!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Obviously, we're talking video games and so there's only one way to get across big numbers when it comes to video games!

images

I'm sure you're aware of the meme, but in reality, I'm about a third of the way to the meme!

I've added about 150 games to the wishlist that caught my eye in the Next Fest and so have been working my way through the demos. I've got rid of quite a few games already that looked interesting, but were just not doing it for me. I'll start a new thread later with some of my picks!

wouldn't surprise homer if it was over 9000, 90000, 9 mill, literally any number wouldn't surprise homer

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Doki Doki Literature Club is one of THE most messed up games I've ever played and features a whole list of themes that would probably get me banned from the forum for mentioning them. 10/10 would recommend!

see, homer wondered that from the epic screenshots, but, homer thought, no must add the free game despite homers 3948294i.1234 bans, that @SpyderTracks knows of

Bhuna50

Author Level
Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but this is one I have been waiting for for some time - I just hope it doesnt disappoint. Open Beta this weekend - Ubisoft (and I think also on Steam):

1707473328231.png

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

Considering Skull & Bones began development after the mega success of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag in 2013, it's obviously been in development hell to only be heading towards release now. A purely single-player Skull & Bones, so more of Black Flag, released 7 or 8 years ago would have been immense and sold by the boatload (pun somewhat intended), so I'm not in the least bit surprised that the game is in a rocky place after so long.

Hopefully Ubisoft can fix it, but I have my doubts.

Last edited: