PC Game Deals!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
decent bundle, spend 11.75 for all 7, including the talos principle and subliminal

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
green man gaming are doing deals on final fantasy

Thanks for the heads up. Steam are doing deals on the series too. Steam's email about Final Fantasy IX being on sale felt quite aggressive as it's been on the wishlist longer than most games on there. Will look to see where it's cheaper and buy it now. Should keep Valve happy for a bit!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks for the heads up. Steam are doing deals on the series too. Steam's email about Final Fantasy IX being on sale felt quite aggressive as it's been on the wishlist longer than most games on there. Will look to see where it's cheaper and buy it now. Should keep Valve happy for a bit!
I'm umming and aahing about getting crisis core, but it's still quite pricey even on offer.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
valve knows denz hasn't bought a game for 2 days so turns gangster
Actually FFIX has been on the wishlist since 2017 - I own most of the series, but other than blitzing VII, VIII and X, I've not properly played the others so never saw the point of buying the rest of the games until I got around to playing the ones I already owned. At £6.39 on Steam, FFIX can now join the neverending backlog!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Actually FFIX has been on the wishlist since 2017 - I own most of the series, but other than blitzing VII, VIII and X, I've not properly played the others so never saw the point of buying the rest of the games until I got around to playing the ones I already owned. At £6.39 on Steam, FFIX can now join the neverending backlog!

does denz have a plan on dealing with the never ending backlog

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
does denz have a plan on dealing with the never ending backlog
fame-live-forever.gif

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Mahoosive Capcom bundle of 70 Capcom games for under £16!

These are the situations that lead to my Steam library getting so big!

Be still my beating heart!