PC Game Deals!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Really need to get back into SnowRunner, but it's such a time sink that I can never bring myself to launch it again.

This looks to use similar engine/mechanics, but allowing a drop-in/drop-out gameplay in comparison.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
homer may have 84 hrs so far played in the game so.........
Similar here...

2024-02-15_19-31-55.png

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've been waiting for an Insane Pringle for years. Yes there has been the 'hot & spicy' version, but I'm still waiting for the Ghost Pepper variety.

In the meantime I just stick cacti in my eye whilst I devour a tube of Sour Cream & Onion, Prawn Cocktail, Salt & Vinegar, or Paprika ones.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I've been waiting for an Insane Pringle for years. Yes there has been the 'hot & spicy' version, but I'm still waiting for the Ghost Pepper variety.

In the meantime I just stick cacti in my eye whilst I devour a tube of Sour Cream & Onion, Prawn Cocktail, Salt & Vinegar, or Paprika ones.

once you pop you cant stop is the most truthful advertising ever :LOL:

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Now I'm going to put the cat amongst the pigeons, I'm not a lover of them, give a proper crisp any day of the week
I'm not that fussy in my savoury snacks.

Potato crisps ('kettle' style or standard), vegetable crisps, corn snacks (wotsits, quavers, space raiders, chopsticks, scampi fries, bacon fries, etc.), tortilla chips, reconstituted potato thins, nuts, crackers, pork scratchings, jerky, cockles, olives, pickled turmeric cauliflower florets, etc.

Then I'l move over to the 'sweet cupboard' for cakes, biscuits and other confectionery items.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

both free to play at the mo

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yo one to check out spend too many hours engrossed in it yesterday

The Deep Rock Galactic guys released a kind of roguelike/Vampire Survivors auto fighter thingy and it's really really fun

It's early access but it's really polished already

Also thanks again to Denz who gave me a key for Deep Rock Galactic a good while ago that put this on my radar. That's a really fun game too if anyone was interested in it I can recommend that strongly too

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Horizon Zero Dawn complete edition down to a tenner on Steam:

The PC port had a rocky start, but the devs fixed it and it's well worth a tenner. I'm so, so tempted to pre-order Horizon: Forbidden West, but I've got too many games in the active backlog at the moment and so I'd rather wait until I'm actually looking to play it before making the jump.

Another game currently on sale is the new Robocop game. Came out in November and is now a decent 40% off!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
The PC port had a rocky start, but the devs fixed it and it's well worth a tenner. I'm so, so tempted to pre-order Horizon: Forbidden West, but I've got too many games in the active backlog at the moment and so I'd rather wait until I'm actually looking to play it before making the jump.

Another game currently on sale is the new Robocop game. Came out in November and is now a decent 40% off!

I really wanna play that Robocop, it looks quite enticing.

I'm the same as you though, I've got such a huge backlog, and currently no GPU in my system!

I'm likely going to dismantle it and repaste it and stick the original cooling shroud on to get me through until I do actually buy one. At this rate it may be a RTX5000 series though!

Why does life never go the way you order it! I swear I should have been retired at the age of 30. It's just unfair. 71 now isn't it????

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I really wanna play that Robocop, it looks quite enticing.

I'm the same as you though, I've got such a huge backlog, and currently no GPU in my system!

I'm likely going to dismantle it and repaste it and stick the original cooling shroud on to get me through until I do actually buy one. At this rate it may be a RTX5000 series though!

Why does life never go the way you order it! I swear I should have been retired at the age of 30. It's just unfair. 71 now isn't it????
My 2TB games drive is permanently at around 180 to 200GB free which is as low as I'll let it go. Robocop is only around 40GB, so is on the smaller end of the "big" games I want to play, but I still need to complete enough games to free up space for it.

I pretty much decide what I'm going to play next based on how much free space I have and what will fit in that space.

First world problems eh?!