PC Game Deals!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
For any Diablo fans out there...look what just made it onto XBox GamePass PC:

View attachment 40619
As a massive Diablo fan and ARPG enthusiast I have to say D4 has been incredibly disappointing. Season 4 is due to start soon and they are taking massive leaping strides to help solve a lot of the issues with the game (there are many). Basically if you're going to try out D4 wait until Season 4 drops then jump in because the game as it is right now just isn't it

Bhuna50

Author Level
As a massive Diablo fan and ARPG enthusiast I have to say D4 has been incredibly disappointing. Season 4 is due to start soon and they are taking massive leaping strides to help solve a lot of the issues with the game (there are many). Basically if you're going to try out D4 wait until Season 4 drops then jump in because the game as it is right now just isn't it
OK thanks - glad I havent paid out on it by sounds of it - loved D3 :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Both great titles, really looking forward to Thief (already have outer worlds gifted by the Lord of Steam @AccidentalDenz

The Outer Worlds Spacers Edition was pretty buggy on release, but it does appear that since last summer, they may have finally worked around the worst bugs

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Both great titles, really looking forward to Thief (already have outer worlds gifted by the Lord of Steam @AccidentalDenz

The Outer Worlds Spacers Edition was pretty buggy on release, but it does appear that since last summer, they may have finally worked around the worst bugs

I need to get back to The Outer Worlds. I don't actually have the Spacers Edition, but seeing the issues it had on release (plus preferring the visual style of the original over the redesign), I never got around to buying the DLC. The version I gave you was for the complete edition, which I think would have done weird things if I'd tried to apply it to my Steam account over the original.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Thief, one of this weeks free Epic games, looks good, and yes its been added to the library
I've had the game from Humble for ages, but not got around to it. It's supposed to be pretty good, but not as good as the original Thief games. Not sure how good the originals are now considering it's 20+ years on since their release. They were exceptional back in the day though!