PC Issues, resetting itself.

IDarren95

Recently my pc has started randomly resetting itself every other day. Both monitors turn off it resets but only boots back up when i turn it off and back on, after that its fine for the rest of the day with no issues.

I don't get why all of a sudden its having issues, its been fine for months up until now. Ive updated all the drivers and windows etc so im not sure what the issue is.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Recently my pc has started randomly resetting itself every other day. Both monitors turn off it resets but only boots back up when i turn it off and back on, after that its fine for the rest of the day with no issues.

I don't get why all of a sudden its having issues, its been fine for months up until now. Ive updated all the drivers and windows etc so im not sure what the issue is.
How have you updated the drivers? Where did you source them? Can you take a screenshot of your windows update page?

Can you also paste a copy of your full specs from the order page?

Dan.C

Bronze Level Poster
If theres no BSOD's it's worth having a look in the event viewer. Theres always some errors in there but it may give a hint.

IDarren95

43698F38-3F1D-43C3-8A10-FE613BF90F80.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IDarren95

these are the specs, ive also added 16gb ram and an SD. worked for months with them specs and i havent changed them since.

IDarren95

Ive looked stuff up and apparently a lot of people are having the same issue when playing new world. To be honest up until i started playing it I had 0 issues with my pc and its the only game that my pc resets itself while playing so maybe its something to do with that. Even when I play halo which takes more resources I have 0 issues.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ive looked stuff up and apparently a lot of people are having the same issue when playing new world. To be honest up until i started playing it I had 0 issues with my pc and its the only game that my pc resets itself while playing so maybe its something to do with that. Even when I play halo which takes more resources I have 0 issues.
New world if you haven't applied the protections is likely to physically damage your GPU, it's been widely publicised and they've issue preventative measures for it.