PC makes beep noise before turning on.

Mbee

Hey I bought my first pc last month, a little treat from myself for my birthday I have been using my pc everyday since it came, no problems.
Two days ago it started to make a beep beep beep beep pause beep noise when turning it on... I have no idea what is causing it. I have checked inside and everything is plugged in correctly, nothing is loose. I have checked my bios clock and it shows same date and time what Windows. I did not had any pc crashes, problems with updates nothing everything is working fine just beeping when it's turning on. Thank you for all the help guys and girls!

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Are some of the beeps longer than others? Can you count the beeps please, so 1 long 3 short, for example.

If you turn the monitor on before the PC do you still hear the beeps?

Mbee

Are some of the beeps longer than others? Can you count the beeps please, so 1 long 3 short, for example.

If you turn the monitor on before the PC do you still hear the beeps?
It's beep beep beep beep and then beep. So 4 quick ones and then 1 beep and pc turn on.
I don't use a monitor, I have a pc pluged in to tv and I usually turn it on after pc is on. Could tv be the problem?

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It's beep beep beep beep and then beep. So 4 quick ones and then 1 beep and pc turn on.
I don't use a monitor, I have a pc pluged in to tv and I usually turn it on after pc is on. Could tv be the problem?
Turn the TV on first and see whether the beeps stop. This is a known issue on some motherboards.