PC monitoring Software

Hi Guys,

I need some monitoring software to see everyone's computer CPU temps, Ram usage, disk usage etc on the network. I have around 5-6 PC's in my office and they all complain of problems which are minor so I want to monitor their PC's from my machine but i dont know what software to use. Anyone reccomend me some software?

Preferably free/ low-cost software if possible!

Thanks,

Billy :)

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
I don't know of any that would report back to you, the ones I use are just for keeping an eye on everything on your own machine, so I cant help much with that.

However if you need to monitor things like CPU temps then u probably just need to get the CPU's re pasted as they really shouldn't be overheating and causing any slowdowns. Can you give an idea of what problems you think monitoring the PCs vital signs would help with? As I would assume if the computers are frequently running out of RAM its because they don't have enough to begin with or the user needs to close application/tabs they don't need.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I think AIDA64 has a company-wide monitoring package, maybe under AIDA 64 Business. It certainly won't be free, though I think there is a 30 day free trial.

The thing is my machine is liquid cooled and I don't really game on it as much as I could so temps on mine aren't majorly necessary (I sit around 70 max CPU Temp) - Its the other machines that are air cooled -
they just complain that there is high CPU and high disk usage etc and I want to understand why this is without having to always keep moving up and down lol.

Thanks for the suggestion ill have to have a look at AIDA64 :)

I've always thought that having a program like this in an IT/Gaming Company etc could be possibly beneficial.

:)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
There’s NZXT Cam also which you can install onto any pc and tie to a central account so you can monitor all systems from one pc. It’s free.