ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING II
Intel® Core™ i7-9700K Eight Core CPU
16GB Corsair DDR4 RAM (2 x 8GB)
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2070
256GB Intel 760p M.2 SSD
2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Genuine Windows 10 Home
NOW:
£1,649. Is this a good pc for the price? I want to run x plane 11 mostly but not exclusively. I dont need 4k not really. I dont want to spend stupid money but at the same time i want some future proofing. What do you think?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
corsair Carbide Series™ 275R Gaming Case
ASUS TUF Z370-PLUS GAMING II
Intel® Core™ i7-9700K Eight Core CPU
16GB Corsair DDR4 RAM (2 x 8GB)
ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 2070
256GB Intel 760p M.2 SSD
2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD
Genuine Windows 10 Home
NOW:
£1,649. Is this a good pc for the price? I want to run x plane 11 mostly but not exclusively. I dont need 4k not really. I dont want to spend stupid money but at the same time i want some future proofing. What do you think?

What monitor are you using? What resolution and refresh? If you don't know, what make and model?

I haven't considered a monitor massively at this point that comes much later right now I'd just be using my tv. Like I say 4k isnt a huge deal breaker for me.

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Is your TV a 4k TV?

What sort of budget do you expect to spend on the monitor, and when do you expect to buy it?

The reason we're asking these things is because the ideal is to make sure the PC (especially the graphics card) and monitor/TV are a good match for each other, and we can't say without knowing what these are.

If you're gaming at 1080p, for example, then there's not much point spending £1700 odd on a PC.