pc picked up on 21st for rma, should i call for update ?

leea123

Enthusiast
Hi all, as for my other thread the pc was collected on the 21 feb , 4th time i think now in about six month or so from purchase , Just wondering if it is worth a call to see if any info, as want to update my other thread regarding the corsair cooler keep connecting and disconnecting ,but do not want to seem a pain if i call up ? , maybe just seems a long time this time with out any feedback from pcs . Or best to just wait ?

Thanks all

steaky360

Its entirely up to you, if you think you want to call (and potentially 'be a nuisance') then you're totally entitled to do so. I personally don't think anyone will mind but you may just be told you're in a queue. Its fairly normal to wait unfortunately, you'll probably be in a RMA queue as such and won't get an update until they've started looking at the PC.

If you check your online account does it say that the PC has been scanned in (or similar) already?

leea123

Enthusiast
Its entirely up to you, if you think you want to call (and potentially 'be a nuisance') then you're totally entitled to do so. I personally don't think anyone will mind but you may just be told you're in a queue. Its fairly normal to wait unfortunately, you'll probably be in a RMA queue as such and won't get an update until they've started looking at the PC.

If you check your online account does it say that the PC has been scanned in (or similar) already?
says received on my account , which i think was on the 23rd i think i noticed it ,thanks for the input, just a bit impatient i think i am, as its the fourth time haha .

steaky360

Nah you're not being impatient as such, I understand the feeling of wanting more updates, its a natural thing.

I think you're doing well in remaining calm cool and collected so well done for that it should be applauded.

Cloud9

Hi all, as for my other thread the pc was collected on the 21 feb , 4th time i think now in about six month or so from purchase , Just wondering if it is worth a call to see if any info, as want to update my other thread regarding the corsair cooler keep connecting and disconnecting ,but do not want to seem a pain if i call up ? , maybe just seems a long time this time with out any feedback from pcs . Or best to just wait ?

Thanks all

I had an RMA in January and it took something like 15 days so you're probably not far off having your computer back. I got a status update the day before they dispatched it which had details on the fix and the ability to reply directly to the technician :) Before that mine just said "received" too but that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't working on it.

(Of course every PC's timescale is different and it depends on how complex the fault is)