PC Quote system

kriwad

Silver Level Poster
Is there a way to delete saved quotes?
Been messing about with quotes for other people (configuring PCs is fun) and I've got a few that could just do with removing.

Being able to add a name/description to a saved quote would be nice too :)

kriwad

Silver Level Poster
I must be missing something, I'm always signed in :)
Where should I be looking for these options? I only get the "Show | Edit | Order this quote" links, I've looked to see if I can delete under Edit and Show but point me further in the right direction Teaz thanks :)

Teaz

Godlike
any chance you could print screen what youre seeing? since if you have a load of quotes saved then you should be able to delete them like i just did myself when i first did a build for my pc. the forum login and pcs direct site are two different logins btw.

Teaz

Godlike
lol, click "show" then scroll right to the bottom and you should see it say "delete quote" near the middle right. :)

kriwad

Silver Level Poster
lol thanks Teaz... wow I must be going blind :) It was right there in my face all this time ^^

Teaz

Godlike
lol would be easier if it was with the other options instead of having to view then del.

you should not be hiding btw ;)

kriwad

Silver Level Poster
I'm like a chubby ninja, stealthy with a doughnut *throws pie on the floor instead of a smoke bomb* What's that?! *points* *vanishes into the mist*