Pc reboot

Totalwar89

Evening
Whe playing war thunder my pc randomly reboots and I get the critical error message in the event viewer of kernel power 41 63 this only happens when playing war thunder every other game is sweet no crashes no problems at all it's driving me crazy does anyone know a fix for this

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Evening
Whe playing war thunder my pc randomly reboots and I get the critical error message in the event viewer of kernel power 41 63 this only happens when playing war thunder every other game is sweet no crashes no problems at all it's driving me crazy does anyone know a fix for this
It's going to be an issue with War Thunder conflicting with something else running then, not the PC.

It may be best to post in the War Thunder forums?

The kernel power error is just saying it rebooted uncleanly, it's a symptom, not a cause.

Totalwar89

I did think that as every other game works fine it's just worrying that these random reboots might **** something else in my pc

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
If there are any relevant dump files in C:\Windows\Minidumps please zip them up and upload them here or to the cloud.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
It sounds very much like a problem in that game. Upload your System and Application logs and I'll see whether there is anything in there.

To do that do the following...

1. Enter the command eventvwr into the Run command box. The Event Viewer will open.

2. Locate the Windows Logs folder in the left hand pane and expand it by clicking on the arrow (>) to the left of it.

3. Right-click on the Application entry and select 'Save all events as...'. Choose a folder anywhere that suits you and a filename of 'Application' (an .evtx suffix will be added automatically).

4. Right-click on the System entry and select 'Save all events as...'. Choose a folder anywhere that suits you and a filename of 'System' (an .evtx suffix will be added automatically).

5. Zip the Application.evtx and System.evtx files together and upload the zip file here.