PC Specialst & ASUS ROG £3,000 "Out Of This World" PC GIVEAWAY!

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
1652447207170.png

It's giveaway time everyone!! PCS has teamed up with ASUS to bring us a £3,000 PC Giveaway! Click the image to go enter 👀 best of luck people! 🎉🎉

• InWin 309 GAMING CASE 📦
  • Intel® Core™ i7 12-Core Processor i7-12700K (3.6GHz) 25MB Cache🧠
  • ASUS® ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI ⚙️
  • 32GB Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM DDR5 5200MHz (2 x 16GB) 🌈
  • 12GB ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE RTX 3080 Ti - HDMI, DP, LHR 👁️
  • PCS ARGB GRAPHICS CARD SUPPORT BRACKET 💁‍♂️
  • 2TB SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 7000MB/R, 5000MB/W) 📂
  • CORSAIR 850W RMx SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD ⚡
  • PCS FrostFlow 150 Series High Performance CPU Cooler 🥶
  • Windows 11 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence 🪟

barlew

Godlike
Trouble is you then need to get a monitor to suite
already got one.

1652465710342.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I hate that case with a passion. InWin make some fascinating pieces but that one is beyond awful.

Aza

Rising Star
Ive followed, retweeted, followed more, joined discord...everything... even thought of going as far as creating an instagram account but 3K for my soul.... i'll hold out for another couple of grand...

Anyone know if you can program the case so play stuff like Ping Pong on the front?
2 weeks till closing and theres thousands and thousands of entries already.... so, fingers crossed.....

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
how is a winner selected from these comps?
A random winner is selected from the Gleam.io giveaway then contacted, if they meet all the requirements (lives where PCS ships, etc) then they win, if not, they'll re-roll until they find someone that meets all the requirements

Rakk

The Awesome
it finished who won?
I'm sure they will let us know when its drawn, but I suspect those who do the deed of drawing it and contacting the winner were asleep when you asked
Its normally within a few days of the end date of the giveaway entries, but the winner does have 30 days to respond to any contact so it can take longer for an announcement