@pcs batman arkham city question?

rudolph93

Silver Level Poster
just wondering if you could tell me when this stopped, as when i ordered my computer(28/10/11) am 95% sure that it was still displaying that i would get it, so just wondering if you ran out of codes or this stopped sometime around when i ordered it.
if not can i have the code pritty please :), i can give you my order number if you need to confirm anything.

thanks very much in advanced.

Manxjason

Silver Level Poster
Take a look at the bottom of your order spec - it'll say there. Unfortunately though i already have BF3 and wanted to switch to Batman. once the keys are gone, they're gone i'm afraid :( luckily i have a friend wanting to buy it!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
You'll need to contact us with your order number to check. We might have one spare but only if you qualified at the time of purchase.

JamesMLB

Enthusiast
I love PCS in terms of these codes!

My mum and dad went to collect my PC whilst I was at school, and came back with my PC plus the batman arkham city and battlefield 3 codes because my order was first made on 12th October. :)

rudolph93

Silver Level Poster
oops forgot to say thanks very pcs for my code, and darn the pc version not at untill 25th november or something like that was looking forward to playing it, guess am on skyrim for abit longer then xD

GamePro

My order details specified I'd be getting Batman Arkam City free with my brand new laptop.

I ordered that back in October, so didn't expect to actually get the game on the date of my laptop delivery - after all the game wasn't going to be released for another 4 weeks.

Then the release date passed, and still no news... so I politely contacted PCS support to wonder where my game was.

I've since been told I won't get one because I didn't tell them it didn't arrive with my order. Even though it couldn't possibly have arrived with my order because it wasn't released.

REALLY UNIMPRESSED WITH THIS AND THE UNHELPFUL RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT

PCS will happily take your £1500 and then try and gimp you for £30. Nice one.

GamePro

Did arkham city apply to GTX 5XXM GPUS?

It was supposed to apply to all NVidia graphics cards at the time IIRC. Was certainly listed in my order, with the GTX560M

But like I say, I never got it and support told me they won't honour the offer as I didn't tell them about it within 3 days (even though it was still unreleased) :mad:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It was supposed to apply to all NVidia graphics cards at the time IIRC. Was certainly listed in my order, with the GTX560M

But like I say, I never got it and support told me they won't honour the offer as I didn't tell them about it within 3 days (even though it was still unreleased) :mad:

I'm sorry you did not receive the voucher - it should have been included in your Welcome Pack. We always keep 1 or 2 spares just in case, so I'll ensure we post this out to you today.

Hendo500

I'm sorry you did not receive the voucher - it should have been included in your Welcome Pack. We always keep 1 or 2 spares just in case, so I'll ensure we post this out to you today.

Wait, WHAT?!

I didn't get the game coupon with my order either, emailed pcs, had a reply telling me to look again, phoned and was told "there are none left, we just get a box of them because the graphics cards are OEM not retail copies, we can't get any more, sorry". Didn't want to get aggressive on the phone because other than this my order has gone very well. But there is clearly a lot of double standard behaviour or just different staff not knowing the situation and taking different actions. Hate to get too angry over this but surely since it was included on my order statement you have a legal obligation to provide it. If there's really none left and some small print about offer availabilty then so be it, but if it's a case of 'complain to succeed'....

Can we get a definitive answer on this please.

Rakk

The Awesome
Didn't want to get aggressive on the phone because other than this my order has gone very well. But there is clearly a lot of double standard behaviour or just different staff not knowing the situation and taking different actions.
I suspect some thought that they had run out and therefore said they had run out because they believed that to be the case. As it happens it looks like there may have been one or two spare, whether there still are now is another thing totally :(

Hate to get too angry over this but surely since it was included on my order statement you have a legal obligation to provide it. If there's really none left and some small print about offer availabilty then so be it
All of the free game offers with graphics cards do say 'until they run out' as they are all from a limited supply.

Reactions: PCS

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't get the game coupon with my order either

We have 3 copies left. You've just got the 2nd copy. Sorry if it was missed on the order, there must have been a stock shortage when your order was dispatched. As Rakk stated they are "while stocks last".