PCS Support

Corfate

Author Level
They won't reply on a Weekend, unless it's saturday morning 9-1 i think. Usually it's 2-3 days if the yare busy, but the other day i sent an email asking for more RAM, and had a reply in under 15 minutes. Just depends on how busy they are :) You'll get a faster response ringing up :)

Rakk

The Awesome
It can take 2-3 working days - especially if they're busy and I believe they are at the moment.
It's generally a lot quicker if you phone them.

Edit: Corfate just beat me to the answer :)

ShadowBlaze

Bronze Level Poster
hmm unfortunately i need to know the exact price, have you lot ever encountered a problem when buying with finance (if you have) hitachi seems to say there is an error in the details or something but that cant be as visa accepted the details but hitachi seems find an 'error' :S

Rakk

The Awesome
hmm unfortunately i need to know the exact price
0844 numbers cost somewhere between 0.5 and 5p per minute as far as I know for BT landlines (unless what I looked at was out of date), I couldn't find the actual cost for 0844 499 (since it seems to depend on those first 7 numbers as to the price)

have you lot ever encountered a problem when buying with finance (if you have) hitachi seems to say there is an error in the details or something but that cant be as visa accepted the details but hitachi seems find an 'error' :S

You are going to need to talk to PCS or Hitachi about this, it could be something simple to fix, or maybe require more than that, but for things like that, any forum members will not really be able to help since we do not have all the details (and whatever you do, don't tell us).

ShadowBlaze

Bronze Level Poster
Wait, wait i misread it thinking that the actual cost was 0.5-5p, does anyone in this forum know the exact cost lol?

Rakk

The Awesome
Wait, wait i misread it thinking that the actual cost was 0.5-5p, does anyone in this forum know the exact cost lol?

Well, it'll depend how long you're on the phone for for a start :)
But I'd assume it'll be the 5p a minute - cos then if its cheaper it'll be a nice surprise :)

Note: I did look at BT's pricing tariff but the 0844 499 xxxx numbers seem to be one of the few number sets missing from their list of prices.

Music Guy123

Prolific Poster
I am not really sure either, my mum thinks we have a connection charge but my parents are very good at finding the worst deals possible out there!

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
It is 4p a minute from a BT landline, we don't charge a connection fee but my bank account does take donations if you wish to pay more :)

Calls from mobiles will be more expensive and will be charged dependant on the package/provider you are with, we recommend a landline if you can.