PCS upgrade was a massive let down

idk199

I've bought an upgrade from PCS (from a rx6700 xt to a 4070ti) however they have given me a gpu without the 12 pin proprietary connectors and the gpu bracket which comes by default with the gpu i got (i checked manufacturers website). So now I'm stuck with a 4070ti that i cannot even use or fit in safely without the support bracket and the power connectors. Do PCS normally do this? I don't think its fair delivering a GPU without the components and accessories that comes with the GPU.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've bought an upgrade from PCS (from a rx6700 xt to a 4070ti) however they have given me a gpu without the 12 pin proprietary connectors and the gpu bracket which comes by default with the gpu i got (i checked manufacturers website). So now I'm stuck with a 4070ti that i cannot even use or fit in safely without the support bracket and the power connectors. Do PCS normally do this? I don't think its fair delivering a GPU without the components and accessories that comes with the GPU.
Only founders editions have the 12 pin connector. PCS don't stock founders editions.

What make and model do you have? Your PSU will have the standard 8pin and 6+2 pin connectors which is what most GPUs use. Even the 12Pin uses an adapter from the standard 8pins.

The 4070tj doesn't need a support bracket generally, it's only the 4090 and 4080 that do as they're hugely oversized

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello Spyder, thank you for the fast response.

I was given the zotac 4070ti trinity, i have linked below the site and if you check under specifications, its meant to come with a 12pin connector to accommodate powering the card and also a support bracket.

Ah ok, then yes, that one will need the adapter.

Just contact them, they'll send them out.

Are you sure they're not in the package? How was it boxed up?

idk199

Some reason it was sent in a unbranded box which is kinda weird? But it was well stored and yes i have checked the whole box for accessories but nothing. There does seem to be a space for accessories but nothing in it, im assuming they forgot to put it in which is quite frustrating.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Some reason it was sent in a unbranded box which is kinda weird? But it was well stored and yes i have checked the whole box for accessories but nothing. There does seem to be a space for accessories but nothing in it, im assuming they forgot to put it in which is quite frustrating.
PCS are an OEM supplier, they don't get retail packing like you would see in a shop.