PCS website

mukdore

hey , just been looking on the website as a new user, and just a thought but the forum link is not that easy to find at a simple glance, i knew you guys had a forum so ended up googling xD since learned where it is xD

But just a thought would it be possible to change the wording or stand out a bit more from the rest of the text?

other than that i have only good things to say about this website , i have ordered a PC, its now sitting in manchester depot and deliver just cant come fast enough xD just like to thanks all the guys that have worked on it and also a shout out to grimzy for helping me out with some peripherals ^^

Cricky

Enthusiast
I found it hard to spot the forum link on the bottom left of the sidebar at first but then I noticed there was a larger button at the top of the main site for the forums. Though the fact I didn't notice it at first might mean it's not that noticeable. :)

mukdore

well 0.o i somehow missed the one xD thanks for telling me about that xD (urgh to early to be up but my PC comes today -_-)