Perfect Breakfast

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Haven't had Kippers for ages and my Dad reminded me of them yesterday, so thought I'd get some in.

Soooo goood!

20211010_125507.jpg

Nymor

I don't mind kippers but if you want an alternative smoked fish breakfast try kedgeree

Delicious 😋

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My god. I wonder how many calories are in that monstrosity, I can feel my arteries hardening just looking at it.
At this particular cafe in our group i held the hashbrown record with 12 with my breakfast one day, one of the other guy's became known as the sausage king after having 10 sausages with his breakfast, and half a dozen eggs.

you just got to love a good eat as much as you like English buffet breakfast

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
At this particular cafe in our group i held the hashbrown record with 12 with my breakfast one day, one of the other guy's became known as the sausage king after having 10 sausages with his breakfast, and half a dozen eggs.

To be fair, I imagine that this is you and your cycling buddies so the majority of those calories would easily be burned off when you got back on your bikes.

For someone like me it’d be a different story, I’d look like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
To be fair, I imagine that this is you and your cycling buddies so the majority of those calories would easily be burned off when you got back on your bikes.

For someone like me it’d be a different story, I’d look like the Pillsbury Doughboy.
Correct it is the cycling crew

Bigfoot

Grand Master
The trouble with buffet breakfasts is quantity over quality. Sausages and bacon are worth paying more for. Buffet black pudding can be like frisbees. I have had too many of these breakfasts over the years while away on business.