Personalising my new laptop?

nbd2

Hey all,
So i've just ordered a new laptop (Vortex II) and I'm very excited! :D I was thinking of somehow personalising the case of the laptop. I know stickers are an option, and there's actually a great printhouse just beside where I live that will custom print vinyl stickers. Assuming I stick it down nicely, it could be a simple, non-damaging way of adding a little personal touch. HOWEVER, say I wanted to go to the next step, what would people suggest/recommend etc? Has anyone painted their case, or done something even more exciting, like with LEDs or something like that? Is it even possible to get an LED fan for a laptop!?
Hit me with some ideas and/or photos!
N

jonny123

Bright Spark
Not sure about laptops, but you could put some LED's around your desk which would look cool at night :D

These are some stickers: http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/Logo_Stacks.html Not sure if thats what you're meaning, but that site has some good gear on it for modding :)

I would like to change the keyboard/add backlit but i know thats hard so ive given up on that idea sadly :S
You know on the vortex it has like a badge or decal on the back could you add something like that?
if so where from ?