please dont be too brutal ive already ordered it-what do you think

i will be using it primarily for gaming and some music production.
my aim was to get an i5 system for around 700.
i intend to crossfire the 7770s in the future,but right now im not too bothered.
i will not be overclocking as i have no idea how to lol.
i dont want to get an ssd yet as i want to see how it runs without one.
ive already changed the warranty to the next one up.
i havent got a monitor yet as i have a 19' hd tv that im going to use until i can get a quality monitor.
any feedback is welcome.
thanks in advance

Case
PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-3550 (3.3GHz) 6MB Cache
Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z77-V LX: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, ATI®CrossFireX
Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)
Graphics Card
1GB AMD RADEON™ HD7770 - DVI,HDMI,2 mDP - DX® 11, Eyefinity 4 Capable
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
500GB 3.5" SATA-III 6GB/s HDD 7200RPM 16MB CACHE
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (XD, MS, CF, SD, etc) + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Power Supply
450W Quiet 80 PLUS Dual Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan (£29)
Processor Cooling
SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE INTEL CPU COOLER (£19)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit w/SP1 - inc DVD & Licence
Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)
Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL
Warranty
3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 10 to 12 working days
Miscellaneous
FREE DIRT SHOWDOWN GAME with any AMD 7000 Series GPU!
Quantity

Price: £693.00 including VAT and delivery.

Rakk

The Awesome
Looks fairly balanced, though if you can I'd upgrade the harddrive to a Caviar Black it would be good, though this will probably take you a little over budget, the Caviar Blacks are a bit faster for booting and loading

Do you need a sound card for music production?

harfle

well for what you put i'd say its fine, its already ordered. you may find if you want to run games in high/max you will need that crossfire, but for sure it will run anygame right now, just maybe not in max. i think the ram is okay for your needs, but you may want to get 4gb more in the future (easy to install) and like rakk said the HDD is still good 7,200 rpm, but as he suggest caviar black is a bit faster, although its only 500gb so in future it wont be a very expensive upgrade to get a new 1tb black caviar if you find you need more hard drive space- i5 processor is perfect for gaming so good choice on that.

Harfle.

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
You can always amend your order if it hasn't been built yet :) And even then you can still amend it but I think there may be an additional cost.

Looks fairly balanced, though if you can I'd upgrade the harddrive to a Caviar Black it would be good, though this will probably take you a little over budget, the Caviar Blacks are a bit faster for booting and loading

Do you need a sound card for music production?

Ive just changed the hdd i knew the caviar blacks were better i just didnt know why lol.
Ill will be using an external sound card.ive been looking at getting a usb interface but not sure if this will be enough.
Thanks for the speedy replies.
The pcs team must think im a pain ive ammended my order three times and its only in pre production 6th working day

keynes

Multiverse Poster
The pcs team must think im a pain ive ammended my order three times and its only in pre production 6th working day
I don't think they do :) but I found the configurator and possibility to change your order while in buidling very tempting and a good feature in the site.

A few more questions.will i be able to play bf3 on reasonable settings.would i be better of having two 7770s instead of a 560ti or 7850. How difficult is it to overclock a 7770

Rakk

The Awesome

I think the record number of changes is about 17 (from what I remember), so 3 isn't too bad :) (though obviously if you do make lots of changes, it can delay things)

I don't think they do :) but I found the configurator and possibility to change your order while in buidling very tempting and a good feature in the site.

That configurator Is too tempting ive been checking it everyday.lol.
If the missus finds out ive added to it again.thats me in trouble.......again

keynes

Multiverse Poster
would i be better of having two 7770s instead of a 560ti or 7850
Crossfire the HD 7770 would be better tha the 560ti and HD 7850 in battlefield 3
7770 crossfire.gif

Ive changed my gpu to a 560.do you think this card is better than the 6870.im gonna stick with 450w until i can afford a larger psu, or until i need one

The mobo is the ASUS® P8Z77-V LX: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, ATI®CrossFireX am i right in thinking that this only supports two ati cards and not two nvidia cards.i will eventually replace the psu.but right now the extra cost is an issue.i think i might just keep upgrading gpu rather than going crossfire/sli

Rakk

The Awesome
The mobo is the ASUS® P8Z77-V LX: USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs, ATI®CrossFireX am i right in thinking that this only supports two ati cards and not two nvidia cards.
Correct

i will eventually replace the psu.but right now the extra cost is an issue.i think i might just keep upgrading gpu rather than going crossfire/sli
Thatsounds like a good plan.
For a start I'll bet a load of people who initially think they will SLI/Crossfire later never actually get round to it anyway :)