Please take a look at this iCUE graphs

ramspectrum

I am playing Day's Gone on full graphics, and I just want reassurance that these numbers are OK when gaming?
Celsius wise, and fan rpms wise etc
See attached
Is this normal for gaming on high graphics.

Attachments

• tech.jpg
    tech.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 98
  • tech1.jpg
    tech1.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 99

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Assuming you're asking about the H150i stats, I'd say the fans are running near max speed if they're >2000 RPM. Coolant temp seems a tad high, but yet the CPU temp is very low, but if the screenshots were taken right in the middle of gaming, it would seem that there is no load on the CPU at all.

Which makes me think that the GPU is the source of all the heat in the case, causing the coolant to rise and therefore cause the H150i fans to ramp up.

Apart from the fans on the H150 radiator, what other case fans are installed?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi, I removed the picture of your specs as it contained your windows key, could you just copy and paste the full specs, and obviously delete the windows key?

ramspectrum

Assuming you're asking about the H150i stats, I'd say the fans are running near max speed if they're >2000 RPM. Coolant temp seems a tad high, but yet the CPU temp is very low, but if the screenshots were taken right in the middle of gaming, it would seem that there is no load on the CPU at all.

Which makes me think that the GPU is the source of all the heat in the case, causing the coolant to rise and therefore cause the H150i fans to ramp up.

Apart from the fans on the H150 radiator, what other case fans are installed?
I have 2 fans on the front, and the iCUE H150i which I believe is the 3 fans on the top, so 5 altogether, not counting the one at the back, that takes the heat away. This was in the middle of gaming.

Obviously new computer, top spec, but not an expert, so seeing these numbers I have no clue if everything is OK, or if it is too hot?
Specs attached.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 86

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
CPU temp = Fine, it's basically at idle in those screen shots, so the temps ~35c are normal
GPU temp = High, but probably not reaching the point where the card with throttle due to temp. Can you share the exact make and model of card so we can confirm it's throttling point? High temp is expected because it's under full load while gaming.

What profile are you running the H150i in? Can you grab a screenshot the same as this:
1649453927471.png

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Another thought, if the back fan has been configured to adjust its RPM based on CPU temp, then if the CPU is not under load, the CPU temp never rises, so back fan just runs along at a nice low RPM. And in doing so doesn't exhaust the hot air from the GPU operating at full pelt. This causes the coolant in the H150 pump to rise due to the ambient temp in the case. Which in turn causes the radiator fans at top to kick into overdrive and your PC sounds like a hairdryer....

ramspectrum

CPU temp = Fine, it's basically at idle in those screen shots, so the temps ~35c are normal
GPU temp = High, but probably not reaching the point where the card with throttle due to temp. Can you share the exact make and model of card so we can confirm it's throttling point? High temp is expected because it's under full load while gaming.

What profile are you running the H150i in? Can you grab a screenshot the same as this:
View attachment 33086
Nvidia 3080 ti
I think I set all settings to sync and align with what ever parameters.
It's just set to default profile....

Thanks for yout time and help.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 84

ramspectrum

Another thought, if the back fan has been configured to adjust its RPM based on CPU temp, then if the CPU is not under load, the CPU temp never rises, so back fan just runs along at a nice low RPM. And in doing so doesn't exhaust the hot air from the GPU operating at full pelt. This causes the coolant in the H150 pump to rise due to the ambient temp in the case. Which in turn causes the radiator fans at top to kick into overdrive and your PC sounds like a hairdryer....
This is while I have game running.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    617.8 KB · Views: 76

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Nvidia 3080 ti
I think I set all settings to sync and align with what ever parameters.
It's just set to default profile....

Thanks for yout time and help.
I get it's a 3080 TI, but is it an Asus card? Zotac? Gigabyte?

In that screenshot, click on the H150I, then on "Cooling" and take a screenshot of the fan settings

ramspectrum

I get it's a 3080 TI, but is it an Asus card? Zotac? Gigabyte?

In that screenshot, click on the H150I, then on "Cooling" and take a screenshot of the fan settings
I am not sure what you mean, but here is a photo

Attachments

• 277909258_400546061508257_4320278929847304362_n.jpg
    277909258_400546061508257_4320278929847304362_n.jpg
    227.7 KB · Views: 76

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
On this screen, click on the highlighted button:
1649456450726.png

On the next screen, click on the highlighted option:
1649456529644.png
#

Screen should then look something like this:
1649456586679.png

Take a screenshot of that page and post please

Attachments

• 1649456518656.png
    1649456518656.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 70

ramspectrum

That model is the graphics card is what I'm asking. We know it's a 3080to card, but by which manufacturer?

As an example, I have a 3070 TI, but it's made by Zotac and it's their Trinity OC version.
see attached thank you

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 77

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
see attached thank you
Looks fine, using one of the standard fan curves. You could potentially change the pump from "Quiet" to "Balanced" for better cooling performance.

But I'm still leaning towards the fact that this particular game is entirely GPU intensive (based on your screenshots) and the exhaust fan is not increasing its RPMs to exhaust the gas as it's linked to CPU temp. But temps of GPU and CPU are within allowed operating limits.