Plz help to choose right monitor for PC

Arvydaa

Hello guys, so just ordered new PC and right now thinking which monitor to choose for my build, not saying what budget because if I need monitor for 600£ to be able to use 100% of my pc performance than I will buy it, otherwise wasted money.. ;)
Case
CORSAIR CARBIDE SERIES™ 275R TEMPERED GLASS GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Six Core CPU (3.8GHz-4.4GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® PRIME B450-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.1, 6Gb/s) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 1500MB/sR | 1000MB/sW)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 550W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Processor Cooling
Noctua NH-U14S Ultra Quiet Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Extra Case Fans
2x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)
PC - 1300£

Arvydaa

so far I think about this one..

ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278QR, 27 Inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) Gaming Monitor, 1 ms, Up to 165 Hz, DP, HDMI, USB 3.0, G-SYNC
-488£ on Amazon

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I've posted some options here if you want to look at alternatives.

Be aware that with a specifically g-sync monitor, you lock yourself to Nvidia GPUs going forward for adaptive sync.

Gsync Compatible would let you use adaptive sync with AMD or Nvidia GPUs in the future, keeping your upgrade options more open.

Even Nvidia are recognising that having their monitors as gsync-exclusive will undermine their own position, as future gsync monitors are set to support both gsync and adaptive sync:

If you already bought the monitor, have received it, and are happy with it, then cool - it's a good fit for the system, and the issue of being locked to Nvidia GPUs for future upgrades is at least one for another day long down the road. More important that you have a monitor you're happy with :)