Poor communication, PCS

adahil

Gold Level Poster
Has anyone else had trouble getting a response from PCS lately?

I sent an email and a message via the website this morning without reply, and had a similar story a while back.

What is the point in the website message system if they don't reply to it?

Xoil

Best bet would be phoning them, the are probably backlogged with christmas support still.

Corfate

Author Level
Emails take about 2-3 days depending if it's busy or not. The message system isn't checked very often as their priority is the phone lines. It's easier to just ring them up :)

Rakk

The Awesome
As Xoil said, phoning them is the quickest way to get through to PCS,
Emails will be answered but it can take upto 2 working days when they are busy.
The Live Chat only gets answered when someone is free to do so, which isn't always the case especially when they are busy.

You can check out the call waiting times here so you can check before you ring to see how busy the lines are.

adahil

Gold Level Poster
Ok thanks for the input guys. With being at work myself 9-5 its more convenient to email, but will try and find time to call tomorrow.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
adahil - I have just looked at your emails.

1. Yes the amendments you made to your order have been noted. You can see them on your account online and they will of course be added to your order. This is what we have the sub order system for which you used and received a confirmation for.

2. Once we receive your case we will send you an email to confirm this. It has not been booked in yet, but as soon as it is booked in we will confirm receipt.

3. The exact status of your order is exactly as it states on your account when you login: Pre-Production. There is a fully detailed description of what Pre-Production means and what statuses will follow on your account when you login.

4. As you noticed on your account your order is awaiting the FX-4100 processor. Just like it states that it is out of stock at the moment, as soon as it arrives into stock your account will be updated to confirm this.

Our whole production process is fully automated and you will received email updates as your order progresses and text messages once it is dispatched, along with your consignment number. We are very busy at the moment, especially just after the Xmas period but please be assured that you will be kept updated as your order progresses. :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
i believe that the phone lines are open on a saturday (i know live chat often is) so if you dont find time, have a look at around 12 on saturday to see if they are available, the call waiting times page will say whether they are on the phones or not

adahil

Gold Level Poster
I should probably point out that PCS have been in constant contact today as my order has breezed through the building stage.

I should also probably apologise for being so impatient with this thread.... :$

Its totally PCSs fault though for getting me so damn excited for my new pc!!!!!!