Pre-Production/Free Games

Wildfire

My order status has been in pre-production for 12 working days now. The first estimate I was given was a week, then it was 8 - 9 days. I'd sure like an update on my situation.

I also ordered a GTX 780 which comes with two free games, however I've been told that one of them is out of stock. Will I still get it when there's more or is it just the one game now?

Order Number: 619584

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
The forums are not official channels of support unless a staff member looks during their own free time.

The easiest solution would be to give PCS a call or email them.

LFFPicard

Godlike
My order status has been in pre-production for 12 working days now. The first estimate I was given was a week, then it was 8 - 9 days. I'd sure like an update on my situation.

I also ordered a GTX 780 which comes with two free games, however I've been told that one of them is out of stock. Will I still get it when there's more or is it just the one game now?

Order Number: 619584

Pre-production is usually the longest period, do not be surprised if it jumps form pre-production to building to testing in the space of a single day. Pre-production is basically the queue waiting to be built, building is not actually that time consuming.
Do not quote me on this as I am not an member of PCS staff but I would not be surprised if you placed the order before the Christmas cut off then expect it to jump through to testing to either test Thursday night for despatch Friday for Monday delivery, or testing all weekend and despatched Monday for Tuesday.

But, as Grimezy has said, the best thing to do would be to give them a call, or use there live chat to get an official update on your order.