Pre-Production lead times?

Razzy

been 10 working days now and tomorrow 11, got an e-mail after 7 days saying it could take 7-8 working days to go into build...nothing since :( any knowledge of whats happening?

vinny

my computer was in prosseing and pre-prodution for ages and then it went 2 dispatch. In 1 day they did lots so don't worry it will soon progress waiting is hell :) gl hope u enjoy when u get it

Razzy

Have next week off and was one of the reasons I went with pcs so hoping it's done for the end of this week :D

Gorman

Author Level
going by that it would be less than a week lol, even the auto email gave latest is 8 working days lol

preprod.JPG

Selective reading goggles i fear, it says:

"Can be the longest Stage of production"

"Depending on lead times, Normally <1 week."

I posted it to give a wider view of the production process and the length of each stage, as you can see Pre-Production is the longest. You are in the queue for building.

Razzy

Yeah but after 14 days (10 working days) it is nice to hear something instead of nothing lol :)

Gorman

Author Level
Updates are sent every time there is a change in production status. The more resources that are put into that, the less go into production and actually getting the queue down!

Minsky

hey guys.
I understand thats you have delivery delays. I am waiting for my pc for one month already . Could you please tell me is it normal to build up pc( not a car) for one month?

Gorman

Author Level
hey guys.
I understand thats you have delivery delays. I am waiting for my pc for one month already . Could you please tell me is it normal to build up pc( not a car) for one month?

i think i wont conplain anymore after seeing u waiting 1 month

It depends entirely on the history of the order. Was it an affected Sandy Bridge system? Is the delay due to Intel stock?

Gorman

Author Level
hey guys.

cant find your order using your forum name, you must have registered with a different email address :(