Pressure Mark on Laptop

RoyalistGamer

I received my laptop on Monday and realised there was a pressure mark in the top left corner of the screen. The pressure mark can only be seen on dark screens. It is not too serious but Its becoming irritating to see when watching a video which is not very bright or playing a game at a night setting. I have attached an image of the pressure mark and was wondering if I should have it sent for repair.

Image URL: http://screenshot.net/6m6n8fp.jpg

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
I'd send it back in for a replacement screen if that's how it arrived with you. I don't normaly care if the screen has a few dead pixels but that would be irritating as heck to me.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'd send it back in for a replacement screen if that's how it arrived with you. I don't normaly care if the screen has a few dead pixels but that would be irritating as heck to me.

My screen has a tiny smudge on it center right which I noticed when I got it, but thought I'd live with it. It does become annoying though in high brightness and I notice it more and more. My advice would be to get it RMA'd sooner rather than later as it will bug you if not.

Stephen M

Author Level
years ago I had an HP desktop and there was a pixel out, leaving a little green dot to the bottom left. It was really near the edge and never got in the way of any work I was doing but once i had spotted it it was my focus every time I turned the machine on. As the others have said, send it back as it will just get more annoying.