PRIME DAY 2022

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Good morning all! Prime day is here and for the next 48 hours there’s bargains to be had.

I’ve posted this thread and will sticky it to general discussion for the next couple of days so that we can all alert each other to any particularly tasty deals.

See anything good, please feel free to post a link to it and help your fellow forum members out 🙂👍

Alltruism

Bronze Level Poster
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2, Star Wars Republic Commando and Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy free on Prime Gaming now (only showing in the app for me, not on https://gaming.amazon.com/home ) and Mass Effect: Legendary Edition coming later I think.

Good deals on a lot of TP-Link networking and smart home kit as well

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you're looking to make a white build some deep discounts on cases, fans and PSU's on Amazon

Nearly tempted to be honest

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Well… I’ve bought some coffee pods and some beard oil. Oh, and a Japanese pull saw that’s perfect for cutting dovetail joints.

There’s not been much in the tech side of things that’s excited me and there’s no decent turntable to replace my recently deceased record player.

Although I’m supposed to be going for drinks tomorrow evening after work so who knows what ridiculous purchases I might make when I’m ‘new dad’ tired and have had a few beers.

Oh! If there’s any Star Wars nerds enthusiasts amongst you there’s some decent discounts on some Lego stuff that’d look good on a desk or in decent sized PC case…

Lego AT-ST

Lego Mandalorian helmet

Lego TIE fighter

Mustey

As a last moment move, I brought a Qidi X-Plus. Not entirely sure what I am going to do with it :D But it was 37% off and I heard actually printing stuff is not very expensive. So, I can play with that :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I don't know if this is on offer on Prime Day, all I know is that I must have it!

FXo7iffUEAEVboo.jpg

Edit: hmmmm, £800 on Amazon, £600 on eBay..... perhaps not!

Last edited: