Prime Day deals

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Ok peeps, thought it would be good to collate some good offers on Prime deals

Was just looking at NVME deals and saw this

Crucial P5 Plus Gen 4 NVME 2TB - £87!!! Insanely good deal!
6600mbs R / 5000mbs W

Now I wouldn't suggest these as a primary OS drive as they don't have the greatest endurance, but for a dedicated games drive, it's pretty unbeatable.

You have the option to purchase with a decent heatsink too for an extra £10er

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
See the Deathadder V2 is down a fiver as well from £45 to £39. Going to grab one for future use

The Deathadder 2021 is on a great deal at £20 though if anyone is in the market.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
See the Deathadder V2 is down a fiver as well from £45 to £39. Going to grab one for future use

The Deathadder 2021 is on a great deal at £20 though if anyone is in the market.
Damn, that’s a seriously good price for a death adder, even if the old model

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Until about 2 months ago, I had 5 sets of wheels & tyres in the garage…including 2 sets of track wheels & tyres which don’t fit any car I currently own
I've got a second set of wheels for one of my bicycles in the bedroom, and probably about 3 spare sets of tyres

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
iFixit starter set (Mako) for £23 (vs £35 on the iFixIt UK store).

Pity the ProTech Toolkit with all the extra bits is £15 more expensive on Amazon than iFixit though :cry:...eta, another listing on Amazon has it matching the lower (ifixit) price of £64.99.
I got this yeeeears ago and it's great. Mental money paying that amount for screw drivers, you're paying for a name there just

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I got this yeeeears ago and it's great. Mental money paying that amount for screw drivers, you're paying for a name there just

Yes, but I got fed up with poor quality metal in some of the bits/kits I was buying which would round off too easily when trying to take HDDs apart for disposal...thought I'd give the iFixIt stuff a try in about 2014 and I'm still using it to this day (ProTech kit, macro bit kit & larger driver).

Have taken my Mac Pro, iMac, Mac Mini apart (and successfully back together) with it.

Before that I just had a random collection of screwdrivers and hex/security bits in a little modelling toolbox (where a little bottle of suspension oil has leaked over everything).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, but I got fed up with poor quality metal in some of the bits/kits I was buying which would round off too easily when trying to take HDDs apart for disposal...thought I'd give the iFixIt stuff a try in about 2014 and I'm still using it to this day (ProTech kit, macro bit kit & larger driver).

Have taken my Mac Pro, iMac, Mac Mini apart (and successfully back together) with it.

Before that I just had a random collection of screwdrivers and hex/security bits in a little modelling toolbox (where a little bottle of suspension oil has leaked over everything).
I fully agree, I’ve been through countless micro kits, the metal bits always sheer and degrade really fast. I’ve never had to replace my ifixit kit in the years I’ve had it, bits haven’t degraded one iota.