PRISM 5700 XT - BIOS Flash

BlakeP

Hi all,

I am not a very technical person but I have just purchased this pre-built pc from PCS.

After talking to a friend and looking on pc part picker, it seems that the motherboard (ASUS® PRIME B450-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.1, 6GB/S)) may need to be 'flashed'to be compatiable with the processor (MD RYZEN 5 3600 SIX CORE CPU (3.6GHZ-4.2GHZ/36MB CACHE/AM4)).

Would PCS do this before hand? Id imagine so. With this being a pre-build Id hope there were going to be no issues or suprises regarding compatiability.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi all,

I am not a very technical person but I have just purchased this pre-built pc from PCS.

After talking to a friend and looking on pc part picker, it seems that the motherboard (ASUS® PRIME B450-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.1, 6GB/S)) may need to be 'flashed'to be compatiable with the processor (MD RYZEN 5 3600 SIX CORE CPU (3.6GHZ-4.2GHZ/36MB CACHE/AM4)).

Would PCS do this before hand? Id imagine so. With this being a pre-build Id hope there were going to be no issues or suprises regarding compatiability.
Yes, the PC will come fully built so everything will be working ready to use as normal.