Problem with Mobo temp and GPU crossfire

Fifeeboy

Hello,

I recently purchased a personalized computer which arrived on Wednesday (5 days ago) and all has been good except from a few issues.

1. (blue) My motherboard temperature is usually in the 60-70 degrees range (celcius) yet all other components are in the 30-40 range.

2. (red) I don't think my 6950s are crossfired. I have 2 monitors and plugged one into each graphics card output but only on displays an image, something occurred yesterday when on steam I tried playing Bad Company 2, steam said my drivers needed updating (even though in the welcome package it said this had already been done) so they were updated then suddenly my second monitor switched on with a display. Somehow steam updating the drivers switched on my second GPU, But today, only one monitor displays an image. Also for some reason most steam games don't launch so I've been playing BF3 and only today in the top right corner it showed the "AMD Crossfire" watermark constantly. Also when Both my monitors were up I ran Battlefield 3 on one monitor with Speccy up on the other and only the first GPU showed a temperature change whilst the second one remained the same temperature as it does during non-intensive procedures.

However on Catalyst Control Center I ticked the "Enable AMD Crossfire" and clicked apply, but Speccy still says that Crossfire was disabled?

1072n1u.jpg

Thank you for any help in advance.

-Fraser