Probs being stupid help if possible

Bren

Hello everyone in trying to get live chat while I'm on my way out but can't get anyone so hopefully someone with way more knowledge than me can help xD I'm just trying to remove my pcs 100 frost flow heat sink fan amd but I'm not sure if I'm being an idiot but was trying last night then gave up (only done Intel) and didn't wanna do any damage but 2 screws on front you can remove but two on back you can't so was I just being an idiot and missed the clip cause I know some have clips thank you everyone but I thought it's best to stop before I do any damage and seeing as I couldn't see a clip I'll ask

Bren

Sorry I should have said, to upgrade my cpu and to upgrade my cooler, I'm just not sure if it's a clip or I gotta remove the other screws as I managed to get the first two but the ones under it no chance xD

Bren

Not entirely sure as the brand of the Frostflow 100 may have changed...however, this is the installation notes for what was the Frostflow in 2018 (may still be the same brand, no way to know) but I would imagine most coolers like that have the same install

Thank you both ever so much for the quick reply, I knew I missed something just wasn't sure if it was the clip or something else but didn't wanna start pulling everything apart xD