Processed Date can be seen but the laptop is still in processing?

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
So i was looking through my order to make sure nothing could be amended for a cheaper version when i came across the processed date at the bottom (the date being the 15th of april, two days ago) but yet, my laptop is still in processing on the my orders page. I'm slightly confused here...

EDIT: It may be the amendations i placed that still need to be processed although I'm not sure...

Last edited:

steaky360

Cant be certain, you could call PCS to enquire about the position of your order and see if you can still make amendments?

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
I'll wait a day or two since I'm on fast track and if it's still in processing I'll give them a ring...

Last edited by a moderator:

steaky360

If you're on fast track and want to make an amendment I wouldn't wait. I'm assuming you're on 5 day fast track and you cant have long left till the end of that period.

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
If you're on fast track and want to make an amendment I wouldn't wait. I'm assuming you're on 5 day fast track and you cant have long left till the end of that period.
No, I actually only amended the fast tracking today so it should come between now and the 22nd of april,correct? If so, I'll wait till sometime later today...

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
No, I actually only amended the fast tracking today so it should come between now and the 22nd of april,correct? If so, I'll wait till sometime late tomorrow...

If you added fast track today before lunchtime, then if it was 3 day fast track it should be dispatched on the 23rd or before, if it was the 5-day then it should be dispatched on the 25th or before - remember that tomorrow and monday are bank holidays so are not counted as working days.

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
If you added fast track today before lunchtime, then if it was 3 day fast track it should be dispatched on the 23rd or before, if it was the 5-day then it should be dispatched on the 25th or before - remember that tomorrow and monday are bank holidays so are not counted as working days.
Ah fair point, in that case I'll wait till about 6-7ish toda and check then and if it's still in processing, i'll contact them...

Last edited:

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
I got an email saying it's been built...so it'll probably get it on the 22nd or 23rd thanks for your help :D

Rakk

The Awesome
I got an email saying it's been built...so it'll probably get it on the 22nd or 23rd thanks for your help :D
Well the only way you would get it on the 22nd would be if it was dispatched today (given the 22nd is the next working day after today), and unless that has already happened I would've thought that it would be too late in the day for that :)

Karthal

Bronze Level Poster
Well the only way you would get it on the 22nd would be if it was dispatched today (given the 22nd is the next working day after today), and unless that has already happened I would've thought that it would be too late in the day for that :)
Oh well, waiting till next Wednesday isn't that bad...