Processing Times?

cadence

Bronze Level Poster
Wow really? Did you order something particularly strange??? I hope I don't have to wait that long.

BirKy

Silver Level Poster
Nah only changed the graphics card from a 590 due to no stock and no idea of when stocks gonna be coming, but that's about it and that was done about a day after i ordered :)

zluu

18th working day, still in pre-prod, still don't know if the missing component has been received....

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
18th working day, still in pre-prod, still don't know if the missing component has been received....

Very sorry for the delay - it's the Fractal Design R3 cases; the container was delayed and there has not been any stock in the UK. The good news is thet thay're in tomorrow, so we'll build and ship your order as quickly as possible. :)

zluu

Thanks for the explanation, helps enduring the wait. Hope that everything'll go right tomorrow then.

It might be something's been knocked while in transit - a loose connection or whatnot. Can you see anything obvious? What happens when you turn the PC on?

From what I understand, PCS' tech support is pretty good, so they'll be able to help you if you can't find the problem.

My Optimus II 15.6" laptop is finally being built (working day 12). Anyone who has been waiting for a long time without any reason, I totally recommend giving PCS a call - they really are helpful!

Anyway, hopefully by the end of the week - early next week at the worst, so I'm told. :D

Cosa

a big possibility of somethng being knocked during transit i heard a ratteling in my case on opening i found the entire cpu cooler unscrewed on one side, the clips deatched was a bit of a faff fixing actually

JaM1e

Bronze Level Poster
I'm slightly confused on my order, on the 13th working day now and still 'In-Building'. I rang yesterday and was informed it was built however there are only a certain number of testing benches, so should be in testing today? Yet there are quite a few people that have ordered after me who are either at QC or had theirs dispatched... now I'm aware people order fast track etc, surely mine should have been through testing by now? Nothing on my admin page to say it's being held up either.

Please don't misunderstand this isn't a rant nor am I in anyway dissatisfied with the service I've received recently, PCS have been nothing but helpful when I've called, I'm just wondering what's happening!

cadence

Bronze Level Poster
If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same position JaM1e. I got an email early last week to say the PC was built and awaiting testing. It's still "in-building" on the status page though.

I take it all back.......as if by magic it's moved into "testing". Yay!

Last edited: