processing - working days or calendar days?

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
Just curious as I am in my 3rd working day of processing, but 6th calendar day.

I paid by debit card, and the money has already gone out of my account...

I'm just excited for my order to progress but this stage is taking it's time :sleep1:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
It's working days, so you've got a bit longer to go... The first stage takes the longest, around five days, then it zooms through the further stages.

rn1

I know your pain as I waiting on my new laptop to be delivered! Still sitting at the processing stage but it doesnt stop me from having a look now and again!

VenatoS

Im on 7th working day and finally the status changed to "In-Building" takes ages but it's all good. Its worth at the end, well personally never got a PC from PCS yet but im sure they will do a great job. :D

Be patient. Sucks but you gotta wait!

doe83

8th working day and no movement

Well im on my 8th working day and still in pre build status got a generic email suggesting im in for a long wait!

No impressed so far folks!

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Well im on my 8th working day and still in pre build status got a generic email suggesting im in for a long wait!

No impressed so far folks!

you will be once you get the rig :) you could call PCS for an update but since the building times are estimates it could take longer.

Kamokarsi

well I just checked with PCS and its going to be friday at the earliest for dispatch that will be 6 working days :( !

On the bright side they've refunded the fast track which has allowed me to stick extra memory in!

But it looks like my laptop arriving is going to coincide with a major systems upgrade at work so it will be another week before I really get chance to play with it.

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
Argh. I'm starting to wonder if I should upgrade to fast track! I'm going away on 04/08 and would really like to have it by then.

VenatoS

I'm on my 8th day and ALREADY in testing. Very impressed with the speed of work done so far compared to other peoples.

Still waiting for the actually PC :)

TremF

Bronze Level Poster
Mine was 13 days due and I couldn't fast track due to the ram I chose. I was so impatient that when they said it was ready (on a Monday) I went and picked it up rather than wait for the Saturday delivery I had paid for. lol

Well worth the wait!

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
Still in pre-production.. 8th working day.. I have made a couple of changes to my order though which may have slowed things a little, just want to make sure things are right before it goes into building.

ariadne2

Silver Level Poster
Still in pre-production.. 8th working day.. I have made a couple of changes to my order though which may have slowed things a little, just want to make sure things are right before it goes into building.

11th working day - still in pre-production. i've had to specify a Deliver After date as it looked like there was no way it would be with me in time before I go on holiday :(