Processing

Znabir

I have been in processing for 7 Working days when in the website it says maximum of about 6 and everywhere else on the forum it’s been about 2 or 3.what could be the reason for the hold up

Rakk

The Awesome
Is it 7 working days or 7 actual days it's been in processing? Noting that over the last 7 actual days there has only been 3 working days.
It will stay in processing until PCS actually receive the funds and have finished any fraud checks.

If it has been 7 working days (about 13 actual days) then you might want to call PCS tomorrow to see if there is an issue

Bhuna50

Author Level
What have you ordered as well. Post your spec here and we might be able to let you know if any of that might cause a delay. Like a 3080 [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Znabir

My cpu was a ryzen 3 3100
Motherboard-b450
8gb vengeance ram 2666
1tb Seagate baracuda
Case-pcs 6003b black case

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
You might want to give PCS a call in the morning to see if there are any issues just in case - though their phone lines are very very busy at the mo.
You may have better luck on the webchat, IF they can deal with the issue as sometimes they can only offer pre sales support.

Gavras

Master Poster
If it’s a UK order then usually 3 days, however BACs at Christmas is notoriously slow at times.

If international it can take 6 days, again Christmas can mess things up.

it’s an annoying system in that it can take an hour or in case of a car I bought 4 days!

As above only PCS and your Bank know what’s happening.

Znabir

The money has left my account and I already sent about 2 different messages but recieved nothing back so now I wanna why I’m not in preproduction yet?

Gavras

Master Poster
The money has left my account and I already sent about 2 different messages but recieved nothing back so now I wanna why I’m not in preproduction yet?
You may very well be.

some organisation still have a person that does an approval etc, in my last job the office wallahs had the full Christmas period off, whereas Engineers and important business functions worked through with just couple days off.

This always meant a back log of PO’s But did not impact the build for customer.

As above only PCS have the answer,